Friday 1 October 2010

Jif project Evaluation



The project was very challenging as we were unfamiliar with the briefs product and brand in common. There was a lot of trash ideas that we didn’t satisfied with. Nevertheless we came up with a risky but creative one. I was so excited while presenting that idea to Neil that I could barely breath and I was shivering from time to time.  However our idea was accepted and Neil was pleasantly surprised with our last minute work. Presentation was fine and we have got a lot of comments towards our work from the classmates.

This experience gave me a taste of challenge and risk of the industry I am passion about. To tell you the truth the taste of success and appreciation is so sweet. The lesson I took from this module is that you should never give up, should fight to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment