Tuesday 8 February 2011

My first logo was…strange.)



My first logo was…strange.) Here it is.






Funny thing is that I was so happy with this log that I didn’t see a funny side of it. It was so into advertising to m. Those yellow and dark grey colours, then my initials, everything is so cool and professional. The word creative made it even more professional. Only when my cousin saw it for the first and time she said; “Really,… Creative Pee?” only then I have realized how funny it was. Lol) It reminds me a brief that we worked on with L.A. It was a brief for Officers Club. The proposition was to advertise manly clothes to men 18-24 age old. One of the first our  “amazing” straplines was “What’s your package?” We were talking about clothes as a wrapping to human’s body. We were so happy with the idea that we went to our tutor immediately. She looked at our idea then to our happy faces and she asked one thing that ruined it totally and made us stupid. She asked: “Do you realize the sexual context of this line?” Yeah and just that very moment everything got clear. Funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment