Tuesday 15 February 2011

Second design of a business card


Second design:

I have finished my website. It appeared to be very colorful, fun, with small doodle drawings. I decided to use those small creatures on my business card as well. So it is quiet different but it should stand out. I will use TIFF file to print it as it was created basically in Photoshop. It is double-sided.





I made a keyhole on the backside of it with association to my key logo. It will say that me/my logo is a key to everything and that there is more behind this door. In addition it should add some mystery and interest to my business card. Doddle drawn characters will depict curiosity. The drawings would be made on a wrinkled paper texture to make it more casual. The whole concept of doodle drawings, torn paper and handwriting is based on the idea generation process. There is always a lack of blank paper or laptop when idea pops up and you have to write it on napkin, hand or torn piece of paper. Doodles are a part of thinking process as I draw them on the fields automatically while browsing for ideas in my head. Handwriting is also casual an simple way to communicate. Today the world is so digitalized that its nice to see handwritten text on an old yellowish paper with a marks made by coffee mug.

By the way, all those doodle creatures could be found across all my personal branding: portfolio/cv, business cards, letter heads and website off course.

No comments:

Post a Comment